Tuesday 2 April 2013

Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy


Therapists approach is extremely important & essential, when it comes to dealing with the pain of relationship distress. At Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive Dr.  Jay Lindsay uses EmotionallyFocused Couple Therapy for the couples to maximize their relationship satisfaction. With Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy approach, 70-75% of distressed couples recover and 90% improve significantly. Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) is very powerful approach, which works for couples with difficult problems, including infidelity. 

Join our Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive, visit us for registrations.

3 comments:

  1. Great transmission would be the key to help pleased interactions between other considerations Fortbildung Paartherapie

    ReplyDelete

  2. I cannot believe this, my husband is back, i am greatful to see my husband returned with full force, Mr Robinson made this miracle to happen, Happiness has come to me at last, I am very pleased to say things are going well, I truly believe this spell has made difference in my relationship, Mr Robinson is truly gifted, I will recommend to anybody who's looking for a serious spell caster to cast a love spell him or her should contact this email robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com or call Mr Robinson + 19715126745, he wont disappointed you if you ask him to help you. All I want to say is that this spell caster MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete